MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Marvin Eastman Pulled Off Of The Real Deal Card

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2006, 05:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Grabaka
The Samurai Files

Grabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of light
Marvin Eastman Pulled Off Of The Real Deal Card

"www.beastmantv.com I was pulled off the Pride Fighting Championship card in Las Vegas as of 10/12/06, due to a contract dispute with the WFA (World Fighting Alliance). The WFA offered me to fight Rampage Jackson for $7,000. I was insulted, and asked for $50,000. They said no and I was threaten with litigation if I fought for Pride FC. I have two more fights on my contract with the WFA, and now I'm contracted to fight him December 9, 2006 for $20,000 + 15,000 to win ; Jackson is making $200,000 . Marvin "The Beastman" Eastman"

source:blog.myspace.com/beastmantv
Grabaka is offline   Reply With Quote