MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ken confirmed he'll be fighting Frank

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2007, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
rufio.e0
Bantamweight

rufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enough
Ken confirmed he'll be fighting Frank

http://samcaplan.proelite.com/82220

While I don't remember anything Ken said during the interview (primarily because when they interviewed him was the only break in between fights)... apparently Ken said he will be fighting Frank. Admins, I know there are several threads speculating about this, just thought this report was a bit more concrete. Ken's lack of mention about the venue for the fight leads me to believe it's only an agreement between Ken and Frank. They could fight in IFL, EliteXC, HDNet, or even Ken's Cage Rage(doubtful) and it'll likely simply be a case of the highest bidder.

While the fight is guaranteed to sell PPV's is there any question who will win this fight? I'd equate this fight to Shamrock Ortiz 3, we know what's going to happen... just want to be reassured of our clairvoyance or watch the shrinking of a grown man's ego. Yes I'm referring to Frank whomping on Ken. Let's be honest, Ken did a lot for the sport but hasn't really adapted (as a fighter) with it. He's a great coach (despite what TUF made him look like) but I think his prime for fighting has passed. This is evident by him losing 7 of his last 10 fights (one win was against the total can Sam Adkins).

Thanks to NikosCC for the sick sig!
rufio.e0 is offline   Reply With Quote