MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ken confirmed he'll be fighting Frank

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2007, 11:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
rufio.e0
Bantamweight

rufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enoughrufio.e0 will become famous soon enough
I think Frank's shown he has better stand-up (even though Ken improved from when he started, his striking isn't nearly as proven) in the Baroni fight. Beating a boxer on his own turf because you can't shoot with a bad knee is pretty damn impressive. Even if Ken does manage to get the fight to the ground (which I've yet to see him use striking to get the fight where he needs it to be... on the ground) I think Frank is more agile on the ground. I wonder what weight class this fight will be at.

Thanks to NikosCC for the sick sig!
rufio.e0 is offline   Reply With Quote