MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New Champs

Thread: New Champs
View Single Post

Old 10-16-2006, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
silvawand
The Axe Murderer

silvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob the plumber
My guess is that Matt Hughes will lose, and Tim Sylvia will win. I am NOT a Sylvia fan btw.
I may be going out on a limb here but does anyway else thinks it is possible that Sylvia is too tall for Monson, instead of Monson being to short. He's so used to throwing punchs and kicks at big guys, his shortness might really throw him off. And since Monson is like up to his bloody waist going in for a double leg/single leg takedown may not be as hard as you'd think, especially because hes so strong. And then submit him on the ground....anyone?
silvawand is offline   Reply With Quote