MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - evan tanner about rich...

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2006, 05:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
silvawand
The Axe Murderer

silvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura aboutsilvawand has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter
I dont know the fight was fixed or not (i bet not) but what I do know is that he was sick with the flu dierria and vometing a few days befor the fight ( I knew something was wrong when he had a prefight interveiw).

P.S eventanner actualy had his ass kicked by rich before right?
Tanner got dominated (both times) but he still showed a lot of heart, and lasted quite a long time in the second fight. I belive it went to the 4th round and it was actually referee stoppage cuz franklin cut him, if my memory is correct.

Matt, I'll just ignore u, I don't even know if your talking to me but I never said anything about swick. He would have no chance against silva.

If franklin was sick than he should get his nose fixed and get his ass back in the gym and show everyone he only lost because he was sick, if that is what ur saying.
silvawand is offline   Reply With Quote