MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAWeekly rankings

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2007, 01:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
milkkid291
Middleweight

milkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMW View Post
Couture beat Tim Sylvia with a severely injured back and GG who only beat CC at his lowest. Why exactly is Couture number one? He's the most overrated fight of 07 imo.
Pure speculation. Tim did have an injured back, but I don't think that is to blame for the first punch that Randy threw.

GG being CC is HUGE. No one was saying CC was at his lowest when he was about to fight GG. Everyone thought he was going to rip right through him, but since he got KTFO by GG, he was at his lowest? please

How is he overrated? He's 44 years old and demoslishing fighters 10 years + younger than him. He had a turn around career in 07.

Fedor is the most overrated fighter of 07. Yes he is the best HW in the world, don't get me wrong or confuse what I just said, but he fought once in 07 against a MW.... Matt Lindland. He is a great HW, but in 07, he only fought once.
milkkid291 is offline   Reply With Quote