MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 79: Lyoto Machida vs. Rameau Sokoudjou

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2007, 03:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Sokoudjou showed some pretty good takedown defense against Arona, and of course he's good on his feet. Machida is good don't get me wrong. the other guys he fought, David Heath and Sam Hoger aren't really top tier. Of course Machida has some good wins on his resume. Franklin, Penn, Bonnar. Since he's been in the UFC its been long decision wins. I just don't think he will be able to hang in there with somebody who's been on a tare lately. I love Sok's stance he is so smoothe and just glides around, and the way he avoided the takedown from Arona, along with KO'ing a couple of the best fighters in the LHW division. Once again.......SOKOUDJOU FTW

Last edited by cabby : 12-20-2007 at 03:07 PM.
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote