MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Create Your Own UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2006, 06:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
AtomDanger
Banned

AtomDanger is an unknown quantity at this pointAtomDanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
The wait is over....I was gonna make this this morning but I forgot until I seen your new thread Atom about changing one rule. I'm not trying to rip your thread off though I have been contemplating this thread for a while now.

I like the joint manipulation rules cuz I'm really good at that shit and I'd love to see some fighters use Akido occasionally. I also would like having open weight gran prix's and allowing fighters to fight in a higher weight class at their current weight. It wouldn't hurt anything and it would show how good of a fighter he truly is. And I like not having someone fight 2 guys with the same background twice in a row. I like Chuck but all he fights is either BJJ or wrestlers and he still has yet to fight a striker.

I agree with you! I would love to see UFC do a tournament style once a year or something, that would kickass.. and open weight class, if they wanted to.
I wouldnt make them.
AtomDanger is offline   Reply With Quote