MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Create Your Own UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Yea you can click on any of the underlined numbers in the "number of votes" column and it will bring you to a screen that shows you the name of everyone that voted. It doesn't matter which underlined number you click, you will see all options and see who voted for each all on one screen.

I just notcied I forgot to vote for the open weight gran prix...yea if you forget one your screwed you can't vote again so you'll have to post it if you want someone to know.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote