MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - One of my mutts

Thread: One of my mutts
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2007, 12:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
Gluteal Cleft
Defecato, ergo sum

Gluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by wafb View Post
Cool, thanks for sharing. I have the same camera( Taking photographs is one of my hobbies) but my compositions lately have been less than inspiring.
I had a REALLY hard time with composition, and seeing details. One day, I was in an odd enough spot that I had to shoot with my other eye... and I could not believe the difference. It turns out that my left eye is the dominant eye, and when I use it, things pop out at me that I wouldn't realize otherwise.

And the secret to being a great photographer is to never show people anything but your best work. My friends and family think I am the world's greatest photographer because they never see the 99.9% of my shots that suck hard...

Here's another one of Mishka that I got while she was playing with her brother...
Gluteal Cleft is offline   Reply With Quote