MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Favorite Anime

Thread: Favorite Anime
View Single Post

Old 12-23-2007, 04:10 AM   #32 (permalink)
SurfNinja
totally gnarly
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

SurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by vader86 View Post
SurfNinja: if you liked hajime no ippo you should also try and find the OVA and the TV Special they did,both are pretty good,but only watch that if you already finished all of the 76 episodes
Yeah I'll be sure to check those out, but I'm only on like episode 9 or something so I have a ways to go. I watch like 3-4 every night before bed to keep my Japanese sharp though, its really helping with my Japanese studies.

Another really good one is Full Metal Alchemist. Its also one of those where the anime is good, but the manga is GREAT! It's the other manga besides Naruto that I read every new issue that comes out. Too bad it's monthly though.

SurfNinja is offline   Reply With Quote