MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mutliple Fighter fights

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2006, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
yea it does take long and thats kinda where I got it from but it was in a martial arts class I was in but were were using Bokken ( hard wood Katana Shaped swords for those that do not know) the fights were pretty quick and we did apply to general sparring as well fights went longer but it was more exciting espically when a guy was in ther e2 or 3 fighters in a row you can get into a rythm or just get tired by that point it could be interesting, any out ther ein training schools suggest trying this in a controled enviorment in your trsaining hall and see how well it works It would have alot of advantages in training as if you have to fight 2 or 3 people back to back it will help with conditioning, learning to conserve your strangth and energy when need be, and since every even those who train together have different styles strengths and weaknesses you will be facing constant variety. if any one does try it let us know how it works.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote