MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 79: Matt Hughes vs. Georges St-Pierre

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2007, 04:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
NavyChief
Bantamweight

NavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the roughNavyChief is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlammedSL1 View Post
20,000 on GSP of course

Some of you need to get your facts straight

GSP has been training this whole time, in case this does happen. He's more than prepared

Hughes can't "man-handle" his way to a win, GSP is now the bigger stronger fighter, he can't be tooled by Hughes like Hughes used to do to everyone else back in the day...

I respect what Hughes was and the experience he has but he's not the same fighter anymore.

And for all you saying Hughes is determined because he wants a rematch with Serra, you think GSP doesn't?? He got KTFO, that kinda revenge seems like better fuel then having a personal problem with someone, but that's just my opinion

WAR GSP (I'm gonna be rich )
You sir, are EXACTLY RIGHT. I want to see GSP beat the livin' crap outa Matt "I gotta great big ego" Hughes, then go and get his belt back from Serra in the Spring. Which he of course can do.
NavyChief is offline   Reply With Quote