MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - should evan tanner come back??

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2006, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
should evan tanner come back??

i know he trained wit chute boxe for a little while. i think it was their california branch. maybe Rudimar Fedrigo would be interested in training him to fight anderson since they had a falling out. obviously franklin put a beating on evan, and we know what anderson did to rich. so as of right now i guess you multiply richs beating by two if tanner were to step in the ring today. but since anderson is tied up for atleast 8 to 9 months why not go down to curitiba and just train until he has the opprotunity to come back. i know its far fetched. but anyone who has any fighting ability can learn if they are taught properly. just a thought..

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote