MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Barbell only for strength and mass

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
there are alot of great free weight exercises the bench is good but inferior the the dumbell press. the dumbell press you get more range of motion i try and use them both flat bench followed by dumbell flies then followed by incline dumbell press

theat will give you whole chest a solid work out the mistake alot of people make is. i have seen this alot and if you do this then STOP!! many people will start on the flat bench then go to incline bench then finnish in decline bench BAD idea you need to cycle trainin so for a month just do flat bench followed by you other exercises then the month after change to incline bench

a great forearm workout witch reall ****in hurts is the farmers walk it works you legs your shoulders your upper back and DESTROYS YOUR FOREARMS not an exercise for pretenders but just look uo exercises online i would reccomend starting on the mechines if you are a begginer the get your joints an muscles used to the resistance and never start with really heavy weight you want to start with a rep range of 8-12 and do 3 sets. after a month or 2 of mechines start incorprating some free weights into your routine then after a month of using mechines and a bit of free weight you should be good to just go on a free weight rotine while doing just free weights use a rep range between 6-8

if you are looking to build muscle never do less than 6 reps and dont do more than 10 genraly i keep it between 8 to 10 reps

this is the bst way to build LEAN muscle and not apperar FAT

if you are wanting to get more power and strangh then use mainly compound exercises and use a rep range of 3to 6 please note that while doing this you will gain fat the reason for this is that the body needs to put weight on and fast this is not the most effective method for bodybuilding and will make you look more like a powerlifer you will gain a great amount of MASS

for muscle definition your rep range should be btween 10-15

as long as you are commited you will suceed i dont reccomend taking drugs easy come easy go you will be wastin money and time just stick to it eat well and feel better about yourself peace out
iceman574 is offline   Reply With Quote