MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - should evan tanner come back??

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2006, 12:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by putmeonhold
He was good, I like him, but he's old news and does not have the star power to get people hyped up for a come back. I think people have accepted that he fell off and have no desire for him to return. Dana should just buy out the rest of his contract
he is still a good match up for these up in coming guys. i think he can beat ed herman, he could probably beat kendell, he could take kalib starnes, he can beat dean lister standing and we know tanner is good on the ground if it went there, louissou is a shell of his former self right now so he might be able to win that one, i think he's a smarter fighter than leben (and dont forget he made it through baroni's onslaught twice) i think swick would be the one to give him some trouble. and hell all he needs to do is learn the thai clinch and franklin is in the bag..(that was a low blow..sorry) but what i'm saying is he is a vet he has the potential, and he always comes to fight.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote