Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Where the hell is Michael Bisping?

2K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  matt1970 
#1 ·
Why has he not been around since his wicked TUF 3 performance? Christ, that deaf kid fights like every couple of weeks, same with Ed "short career" Herman, Kendal Grove and lots of other lesser TUF contestants...so why not Bisping?

Where the hell is Bisping :mad:

#5 ·
He is rumored to be on the main card/main event of the next UFN in either November or December.

He won't be on the ufc 65 card, they already have most the main card.

#7 ·
Spit206Fire said:
He is rumored to be on the main card/main event of the next UFN in either November or December.

He won't be on the ufc 65 card, they already have most the main card.
I don't understand why Danni Abaddi (in my opinion the WORST fighter on TUF 3) was the 1ST TUF 3 fighter to be put on a PPV card (lost to Gurgel), it doesn't make any sense. The winners should be the first to get on the PPV cards not the losers, and especially not the worst fighter on the show.

#9 ·
Mr. Bungle said:
Why has he not been around since his wicked TUF 3 performance? Christ, that deaf kid fights like every couple of weeks, same with Ed "short career" Herman, Kendal Grove and lots of other lesser TUF contestants...so why not Bisping?

Where the hell is Bisping :mad:

lol, the deaf kid has faught twice.
Maybe they are trying to give him a good fight?
Did he win? I don't remember... if he didn't, maybe they didn't give him a job

#10 ·
matt1970 said:
bisbeng in 3 years will be very very tough.a mini version of crocop.crocop had to learn for 2 now look at him stomping silvas face.that was beautiful due to v silvas arrogarance

Ok, Bisbing might be tough in a couple years.. but i wouldnt say CRO-COP tough

#13 ·
matt1970 said:
bisbeng at this point i personally think would ko the deaf kid due to where he keeps his hands . although he would take bisbeng down early and make him earn it.both are very green at this point

I'm a huge Matt Hammil fan, and I think Bisbing would kick his ass, Matt has a lot of work to do, but look out if he ever gets a stand up game.

#20 ·
"I was screamin' at the tv when he was fighting Petruzelli"

Even if you had been screaming in his face it wouldn't have helped :p

I like Matt Hammil too but I question his chin against a solid striker, he seemed easily rocked during sparring on TUF 3...and while he's really powerful and excellent at take downs he seems to not do much once he gets you there...he just kinda lays on top.

Bisping was able to hurt him and pretty much dominate him while sparring on TUF 3 but Matt has obviously been working hard training with the boys up at Big Bear...but then again I'm sure Bisping hasn't been laying around eating Doritos since he won his contract either.

It would be a wicked fight...someone phone Dana and tell him to get his ass on it.

#22 ·
Mr. Bungle said:
"I was screamin' at the tv when he was fighting Petruzelli"

Even if you had been screaming in his face it wouldn't have helped :p

I like Matt Hammil too but I question his chin against a solid striker, he seemed easily rocked during sparring on TUF 3...and while he's really powerful and excellent at take downs he seems to not do much once he gets you there...he just kinda lays on top.

Bisping was able to hurt him and pretty much dominate him while sparring on TUF 3 but Matt has obviously been working hard training with the boys up at Big Bear...but then again I'm sure Bisping hasn't been laying around eating Doritos since he won his contract either.

It would be a wicked fight...someone phone Dana and tell him to get his ass on it.

Yeah, I give him a lot of credit though, it was only his 4th fight...

#24 ·
Damone said:
Bisping's untested, but he has showed that he has the tools to make it.

hamill is green as grass, and still keeps his hands down. I don't see why people are spewing over him. If he improves, then he's Mark Coleman part 2, but way more boring.

again, its only his 4th fight ever.. Or rather, it only WAS his 4th fight.
and if he is so horrible.... what does that say for the 4 people he beat?

#26 ·
Matt Hammil is great and I think we'll see him around for a long time but Bisping has been fighting in one form or another since he was 8 years old. I dont think they're in the same league...and I disagree that Bisping isn't yet a contender in the UFC...I see more heart and fire in him than most and he's got a lot of skill too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.