MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White = Dr. Evil

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2006, 03:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
ROCKBASS03
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

ROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by asskicker
The only problem I have with him is how cheap he is with the fighters. I think they could have a bigger talent pool if he were willing to pay more. I guess hes too good of a business for the liking of hardcore fans who wanna see the best fighters fight.
I think I asked in another thread once if anyone knew the pay scale pride has............since you say he is cheap, do you know what Pride pays? If you or anyone does, could you please give me a link or something to where I can find it? thanks
ROCKBASS03 is offline   Reply With Quote