Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Best MMA Publications

762 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MalkyBoy 
#1 ·
Which MMA mags are your favorites? is there anything in particular (features/ articles, etc) that make it your favorite?

What would you like to see in an MMA publication that you don't currently see on the market?

I personally would like there to be an up and comers section in any of the magazines on a regular basis. I've not found a zine yet that has a regular column about new fighters. I'd like the chance to get to know fighters before their fights.

My fav. publication is currently FIGHT! magazine because the feature articles are awesome and very personal. Plus Every issue has a Big John article that always has some interesting thoughts from the best ref in the sport.

#2 ·
i've read a couple and frankly i'm disapointed in them

ulitmate grappling wasn't bad but it was too much on the ufc and wec...nothing about any other promotion....not many tips for technique either...mostly just advertising and interviews

omg don't buy elite fighter....i know it's a fan based mag but it sucks....why do i need to know about matt hughe's work on the farm or that faber hates junk food....plus you can't go 2 pages without being bombarded by shitty ads for crap you don't need.....like do i really need bottled water with swvorski crystals in it?

someone tell me a mag that has dec interviews/instructional/reviews and i'll be happy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.