MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Where the hell is Michael Bisping?

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2006, 06:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mr. Bungle
Bantamweight

Mr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Bungle has a spectacular aura about
"I was screamin' at the tv when he was fighting Petruzelli"

Even if you had been screaming in his face it wouldn't have helped

I like Matt Hammil too but I question his chin against a solid striker, he seemed easily rocked during sparring on TUF 3...and while he's really powerful and excellent at take downs he seems to not do much once he gets you there...he just kinda lays on top.

Bisping was able to hurt him and pretty much dominate him while sparring on TUF 3 but Matt has obviously been working hard training with the boys up at Big Bear...but then again I'm sure Bisping hasn't been laying around eating Doritos since he won his contract either.

It would be a wicked fight...someone phone Dana and tell him to get his ass on it.
Mr. Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote