MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 80: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Fabricio Werdum

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
sove
Bantamweight

sove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanKrato View Post
another pointless thread. Why bet if I get nothing?
1/1 means for every $1 you bet, you get back $1 + your original $1. 2/1 means you get back $2 for every $1 + your original $1.

So if you bet $1000 @ 1/1 and win, you'll get $2000.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm excited to see this fight. Gonzaga is a freaking beast man. I don't care how bad Randy f'd his face up with that takedown... he BROKE Randy's arm with a kick and twisted Cro Cop into a pretzel with about the same kick. I love his aggression. He's still a young guy, and if he keeps it up, he could still be champion at some point. I'm still excited to see Gonzaga fight, and I predict he's going to go far this coming year.

Yes, they fought before, and yes, Werdum won, but this time, Gonzaga by TKO/KO.

$1m on Gonzaga, and as opposed to past bets, I'm NOT betting on Werdum for a safe bet.