MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best and Worst Physiques in UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2006, 12:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
theboz19
Flyweight

theboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hugtheboz19 Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyspankstito
What the hell was up with that missing tit anyway? It was weird how I have never heard the announcers say anything about it either. How can you sit there and commentate on a fight where a guy is missing a tit and not say anything? At least give an explanation or something about where it went.

For instance:

Golberg: "tilligman is getting pummeled again tonight"
Rogan: "yeah, must be because of that missing tit again"
Golberg: "Having a missing tit is always a factor when you step into the octagon"
Rogan: "It really is, to be effective in MMA, you need be able to use both tit's to their full potential or your gonna get caught"
Golberg: "I'm a ****ing dumbass and I eat my own feces!!"

Or something like that.
Ok RandySpanksTito, I'm not the laughing type but your posts are freakishly hilarious. You have some mega talent. I hope that you are writing for a sitcom or something. Have you ever noticed that the UFC doesn't show the Randy spanks Tito clip when promoting his fights. Maybe they will show it when he is on Beyond the Glory.

"DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI"
theboz19 is offline   Reply With Quote