MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 80: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Fabricio Werdum

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2008, 09:58 AM   #26 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by sove View Post
1/1 means for every $1 you bet, you get back $1 + your original $1. 2/1 means you get back $2 for every $1 + your original $1.

So if you bet $1000 @ 1/1 and win, you'll get $2000.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm excited to see this fight. Gonzaga is a freaking beast man. I don't care how bad Randy f'd his face up with that takedown... he BROKE Randy's arm with a kick and twisted Cro Cop into a pretzel with about the same kick. I love his aggression. He's still a young guy, and if he keeps it up, he could still be champion at some point. I'm still excited to see Gonzaga fight, and I predict he's going to go far this coming year.

Yes, they fought before, and yes, Werdum won, but this time, Gonzaga by TKO/KO.

$1m on Gonzaga, and as opposed to past bets, I'm NOT betting on Werdum for a safe bet.
Totally Agree. I was rooting for Gonzaga in the Couture fight too

90k on Gonzaga