MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My little Intro

Thread: My little Intro
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tripod87
Bantamweight

Tripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By AllTripod87 Is Beloved By All
My little Intro

Hey everyone, I've been browsing around these forums for the last week or so but I realized I haven't posted anything, so why not start here! I only recently got extremely into MMA about half a year ago and now I find myself pretty obsessed with it. I have TKD experience, but it was in late elementary through middle school, so I guess I'll just take whatever I got from it. I also wrestled in high school and competed very well in it.

I'm 20 and a sophomore at the University of Texas at Austin and luckily for me, I found a nice little MMA gym within walking distance from where I live and plan to join it once the semester starts again. I really like what everyone here has to say and talk about and I love all the advice people give regarding workout routines and all their knowledge about the sport and I hope to contribute.

Anyways...hello everyone!
Tripod87 is offline   Reply With Quote