MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chris Leban looking for Title Shot

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2006, 10:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero1
Chris Leban has been telling anyone who will listen that he wants a Title Shot and deserves one. What's funny is after his fight with Silva I never heard him say he wanted to fight him again. I have heard him say he wanted to fight Rich for the Title. I do not think we are going to hear from Leban anytime soon as far as fighting Silva again. After that vicious knockout you know he don't want any part of Silva.

Do you think Leban want's to fight Silva again.
yeah i think chris definently wants to fight silva again. thats just how he is.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote