MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Would You Do?

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2006, 03:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalKO
I would go for a Judo throw or a leg sweep. Trying to Slam somebody who has a headlock on you is nuts. What if you can't pick them up? It's much easier to use a sweeping or throwing techinque than to try and Slam a dude.
Besides, in a Slam you may even get hurt yourself if you're in a headlock.
I know that, and that's why I have more than one option up there. Look at option #2, and you'll see that I have that covered.

Through my own personal experience: I've also put my buddies up in the air that out weigh me by 100lbs, but that's because I know how to throw them. When you suplex someone, you only need their body to leave the ground by 2 inches. Everything after that is technique. Infact, even the rolling them over your shoulder would be considered a suplex, as it would fall under Sutemi Waza - "sacrifice techniques." So no, a suplex isn't completely out of the question. In fact it may be one of the easier options.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote