MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #821 (permalink)
Damone
attention whore

Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
Not a bad pick yourself, plazz. Oddly enough, my favorite Slick Rick album was his Art Of Storytelling. I probably should be smacked for saying that, but I felt that the album had so much good stuff from the beats to the lyrics to the guests. It just made me appreciate The Ruler more than his others. Don't get me wrong, I love his other albums, even his Behind Bars one (Which features a great Warren G produced self-titled track).

Prince Paul-Beautiful Night (Manic Psychopath).

While Jazzy Jeff is one of the best producers in rap, Prince Paul IS the best producer in rap. Dude is amazing, and his whole "Psychonanalysis" album was mindblowing. In fact, I liked "Psychoanalysis" much better than A "Prince Among Thieves." This track has an excellent beat, but most would get offended by the lyrics, which are pretty offensive, not that I was offended. Dan The Automator remixed this track on the album, and I didn't like it as much as Paul's version.