MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kevin Randleman vs Mauricio Rua

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2006, 03:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Wtf, you guys are such (not going to say ) but you piss me off. How could Randleman beat Rua? Just tell me. Rua was having his way with Coleman until he sat on his arm and broke it due to hammer house fighters steroid problems. Randleman can't do the same. Rua is going to knee him when he tries taking him down and use his clinch. Rua all the way.
PRIDE 31 Mark Coleman vs Shogun - Mauricio, Rua, Shogun, vs, Silva - Dailymotion Share Your Videosas you can see coleman was doing fine. he actually spent most of the time in a dominate position. dont get me wrong, this fight would have ended in typical shogun fashion imo, with coleman being stomped . unconcious near the end of the first rd, or maybe early in the second. but it's not like coleman was getting owned and shogun slipped. mark was pressing the action and shougun hurt himself trying to avoid the take down.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote