MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt1970 - F*ck off.

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2006, 03:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
thevarsmolta
Flyweight

thevarsmolta has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1970
Well put dushbag canadian,hey i have my opinion and if your not man enough to let people believe what they believe then screw you canadian ass...Hey you called me out today I didn't call you out.Your one of those *****es that starts a fight then when you get slammed you want to quit and go tell the teacher...Your not a fighter and i would love to school...you call me out the other day to fight you and i responded to you and you turn me in for a threat..threat being i would fight you anytime...because your bluffing about fighting and i have trained mma for 14 years ....your a ***** and you just proved it again....Now tell your Mom i'll be home later and she better have the house clean and dinner..
you mean:

"Well put, DOUCHE BAG Canadian. Hey, I have my opinion, and if YOU'RE not man enough to let people believe what they believe, then screw you, Canadian ass. Hey, you called me out today, I didn't call you out. YOU'RE one of those *****es that starts a fight, then when you get slammed, you want to quit and tell the teacher. YOU'RE not a fighter, and I would love to school (doesn't make sense). You call me out the other day to fight you (which I didn't, you did, I welcomed it) and I responded to you and you turn me in for a threat (again, makes no sense), threat being I would fight you anytime, because YOU'RE bluffing about fighting and I have trained MMA for 14 years. YOU'RE a ***** and you just proved it again. Now tell your mom I'll be home later and she better have the house clean and dinner (dinner what? retard.)"

So...here you go again, using someone's nationality to bash them, which is not only stupid, but also completely ignorant. You again, can't put a proper sentence together, can't spell for sh*t, and don't make any sense. I didn't call you out, you said you'd fly out to Toronto to kick my ass, which I welcomed with open arms. You may think I bluff about being a fighter, but I actually provided a link to the gym that I train at. Here is it again. Welcome to Toronto Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!. I have rolled with Kaleb Starnes in the past, and George St. Pierre just did seminars at my gym. You've trained MMA for 14 years? By the sounds of it, you've taken one too many blows to the head. Maybe you should stop training, and get an education and some social skills. Because someone with 14 years of training wouldn't talk as much sh*t as you do.

The Ever-Popular Top 5 Fighters List

Dan Henderson
BJ Penn
GSP
Takanori Gomi
Wanderlei Silva