Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Tito Still Not Ready For Liddell

16K views 455 replies 58 participants last post by  blackskimmer 
#1 ·
I know that Tito looked great last night, but there is no way that a fight with Liddell would take the same path. As good as Tito looked, I still say he's no match for Liddell.

#427 ·
meohmy said:
slick,we all know your gay..and you'll be banned for 3 days..this person loves womens mma and his mothers testimony has a 3 inch penus which he harasses the dog and cat with..no worry to small to penetrate anything.
Umm wtf are u talking about?? Your spelling and senseless posts remind me of someone... I sure hope its not Matt1970 with a new account on here.

#428 ·
BigBanda said:
Umm wtf are u talking about?? Your spelling and senseless posts remind me of someone... I sure hope its not Matt1970 with a new account on here.
Oh man I hope not.

Any way. I was thinking more about the Chuck Tito match up. If Chuck forces Tito in to a stand up then its going to be his fight, However if they go to the ground I seriously think that its going to be a pretty even fight, both are good at ground n pound, both have submission skills (Tito has an advantage here) and neither is going to gas out. this is going to be a good match up. I just feel bad for all you guys out there that think Tito is going to win.

#430 ·
BigBanda said:
Yes, it's matt1970.
He signed in yesterday and got banned with the name "way2good".

The little kid has nothing better to do.

You can tell what time Jr. High gets out by the time he posts. -He posts like crazy after the bus drops him off and before mom gets home.

#431 ·
Storm442 said:
Yes, it's matt1970.
He signed in yesterday and got banned with the name "way2good".

The little kid has nothing better to do.

You can tell what time Jr. High gets out by the time he posts. -He posts like crazy after the bus drops him off and before mom gets home.
does he have nothing better to do than post 21981924809240124 senseless threads:dunno:

#432 ·
BigBanda said:
Actually Chuck vs Randy on the last fight... Randy was having a good bit of trouble. As for Rampage... discussing and comparing something from over 3 years ago is irrelevant. Couture>>>>>>>>>Tito
Randy would have taken Chuck down several times in there last 2 fights if Chuck wouldn’t have kept grabbing the fence.

#433 ·
TLB said:
Randy would have taken Chuck down several times in there last 2 fights if Chuck wouldn’t have kept grabbing the fence.
That is a real good point. Did we allready talk about giving the ref a stick to smack them with when they grab the fence? someone said cattle prod I think was a good idea too.

#440 ·
Chrisl972 said:
Ok I will admit that you tapped me TWICE.

But things would be much differnent today. Wanna roll again?
you forgot to add 'with the same move, after the same set up one submission after the other'
And you know I am down for it, Sunday Oct 19th sound good? It will give you a chance to lose some more chub chub off your belly.

#441 ·
mrbalkie said:
you forgot to add 'with the same move, after the same set up one submission after the other'
And you know I am down for it, Sunday Oct 19th sound good? It will give you a chance to lose some more chub chub off your belly.
After rolling for a while before? I was gased and you know it.

I think that you mean Nov 19th and I would love to.

Winner gets naked pictures of the others wife?

#449 ·
mrbalkie said:
I am glad you brought this back up. DOes anyone have round and time guesses for when Chuck beats Tito?
I'm gonna say KO Via Chuck in the 2nd. Wow we've been goin on forever on this topic haha. Tito's big head makes for an easy target for Chuck to connect with lol. I feel like I'm just gonna keep repeating myself on this thread as we all do. I dont see TIto taking down Chuck easily and if he even takes him down I dont see Tito being able to keep him there. If Tito cant take down chuck and keep him there then he's scewed cause he'll be forced to stand with Chuck.

#450 ·
tito still not ready for lidell

Lets be nice and say chuck will stop tito late in round 2. I figure he will realize he will not take chuck down, and not even be able to keep him down if he does,and be forced to trade out of desperation and that should be the end. Sound familiar. Same ol, same ol.

#451 ·
Tito's going to need every bit of that great conditioning he has. He's going to need to stay off his feet and get Chuck down. I'm sure w/ Liddell's defense it will take Tito 2, 3, maybe 4 shoots, but if his conditioning is where I think it is, he will eventually get Chuck down. From there GnP and keep w/ that strategy as long as you can.

Don't count Tito out guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.