MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - About Training Logs Forum

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2006, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
one thing I suggest for this sub-catagorey is to start your own thread then after your work out list what you did and such so this way 1) since you know others are going to see it hopefully you will be honest in what gains your making lying only hurts yourself in the long run. 2) others may be able to help you tweak your program 3) others may get inspired by your progress 4) others may be able to tweak thier own programs seeing successes you have made. 5) from personal experience keeping a log of what I did on a daily basis showed where was slacking and what I could improve on hopefully it will help you all out as well.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote