MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bj No Bs

Thread: Bj No Bs
View Single Post

Old 10-18-2006, 06:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
I completely agree attention. I understand injuries are part of a fight, but I still think people need to look at it when they make their opinion about a fight. Anyone who knows about this fight or anyone that has watched it or will in the future need to know that BJ injured himself in this fight, because you can't really tell just by watching it. I thinks it's important that they don't take anything away from BJ for "losing" this fight. A lot of newer fans just base their opinions by who wins the fight. Their are a shitload of fights out there that even though someone technically won, you can't say there was a loser. Griffin/Bonnar is an example and so is Griffin/Ortiz. Hughes/Penn 2 I would say should be no winner and no loser. Penn put on a clinic in the first 2 rounds, and Hughes put on a clinic in the 3rd and it was enough to finish the fight even. So both guys IMO kinda cancelled each other out...I don't know if that makes sense to anyone but I'm kinda little bit high right now...

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 10-18-2006 at 06:36 PM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote