MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KOTC Ring Girls

Thread: KOTC Ring Girls
View Single Post

Old 01-19-2008, 11:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm724 View Post
I respect your stance on derogatory terms for women, as well as your view on the scantily clad ring girls. I know that their little outfits are supposed to leave little to the imagination. However, that's not what I was calling classless. If you watch the KOTC's from last year (those are the ones I saw), you'd know exactly what I'm talking about. I, just as any other man, enjoy watching the girls strut their stuff, but the point I'm trying to get across is merely the filming of the girls. It's like they handed the ring-girl-cam to a 13-year old with a hard-on. A couple times, they actually zoomed in and out repetitively on their ass or tits like the horny wolf in those cartoons making googly eyes while drooling profusely. That's just the image I get when they film like this. If you are offended by a man's use of the word "ho", surely you'd be offended by KOTC's portrayal of these women. I suggest you check out the show, and see what you think. My thought is merely that it is not a good strategy to promote our sport. If I was sitting down in the front row, surely I'd be looking at every inch of the girls, but some viewers on TV will not sit through such a display. That is why I feel it's a bad representation of our sport. Maybe, as stated before, KOTC is aiming for this sort of program. If so, that's cool. I'll continue to watch it. I just think it's an ineffective way to become a bigger organization.

As for the movie Point Blank, I saw it when I was really young (probably about 10 or so), and I remember watching the movie Payback, thinking they totally ripped off Point Blank. Then I realized it was just a remake. I liked the movie, but I can't remember many very specific parts or cool dialogue. Just thought it was good.
I remember watching one KotC event, and they put them cam on one of the black ring girls as she was adjusting her bikini because her nipple was poking out..trashy.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote