MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 80: Wilson Gouveia vs. Jason Lambert

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2008, 04:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddums View Post
Was he cool in person?
He was walking by and I yelled to him and he walks over. I was stoked cause he is one of my fav up and comers. I reach out to shake his hand, I was like great fight brother you are a ****in stud, and he grabs me up and does the shake hug combo thing. Then we snapped the pic and he is says thank you to me. You could tell he was excited that he had a fan. Basically he was cool as shit. Most of these guys are. Of all the people I have met, the only one I thought was kind of a dick was Joe Stevenson actually. Which is fine by me, considering I plan to compete at 155, and Im going to have to stomp him out one day anyway...

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en