MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 80: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Fabricio Werdum

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2008, 11:56 AM   #57 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by sove View Post
Pankrato negative repped me anonymously from this thread and called me a "loser." It's too bad so many people can't understand that some people like fighters who lose, and some people even like fighters (and football teams) that aren't much better than average.

I was pretty sad to see Gonzaga's performance against Werdum, but I'm not going to drop him off of my list of favorite fighters. I've seen what he can do, and I'm hoping for more of it. If it doesn't happen, fine. I don't base my self-esteem on the performance of the fighters I'm rooting for. If I did I'd only pull for guys like GSP and Silva.
How about some +rep to make up for Pankrato's retardedness. I get what you mean. I am a die hard Buccaneers fan. I know pretty well what it's like to be a fan of a mediocre team. It is better than being a bandwagon jumper/fairweather fan.

I'm not a fan of Gonzaga, but I respect that he's a good fighter. I thought he was overrated after his KO of CroCop and not as good as everyone made him out to be, but still a good fighter.

There are only a few fighters that deserve to be bashed, Leben...cough, cough... But their fans don't deserve to be bashed with them.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252