MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 80: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Fabricio Werdum

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2008, 01:17 PM   #58 (permalink)
sove
Bantamweight

sove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level nowsove is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
How about some +rep to make up for Pankrato's retardedness. I get what you mean. I am a die hard Buccaneers fan. I know pretty well what it's like to be a fan of a mediocre team. It is better than being a bandwagon jumper/fairweather fan.

I'm not a fan of Gonzaga, but I respect that he's a good fighter. I thought he was overrated after his KO of CroCop and not as good as everyone made him out to be, but still a good fighter.

There are only a few fighters that deserve to be bashed, Leben...cough, cough... But their fans don't deserve to be bashed with them.
I agree on Leben. Can't stand the guy, but I can understand that there are people who really like him. There's nothing wrong with that.