MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 81: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2008, 11:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88 View Post
Np dude.

But on to the fight...Nog has never been finished. NEVER. That includes getting absolutely slaughtered by Fedor twice. Never finished. If Tim wins, it will be by a boring, cage hugging, jab winging decision.
I dunno man, Heath would've been the first one to do if he would've went after it. I think Tim will catch him with something big and I doubt he's dumb enough to not finish it when he sees the opportunity. NOT counting Nog out but as of late I don't think he's ready to be King of the UFC. Not enough experience yet, and I pretty much just don't like Tim. So it's gonna be hard to place the bet period hah.