MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Haha Matt Serra is a joke, a complete joke..

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2006, 03:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alex_DeLarge
Super Heavyweight

Alex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Guy
haha
moronic TUF fan, how did u come up with this?
I didnt say anything pro TUF, so I guess you just couldnt think of anything else to say?
Well, you first come on here, saying how "no one cares about your opinion on Matt Serra" yet you continue to post and keep dragging this discussion more off-topic than it is. You're obviously pro Serra, which is completely idiotic.

Then you go on saying something in the lines of "you talk big on the internet" when it's the INTERNET, it's called discussing, according to you though I'm "talking big". In other words, unintellectual meathead (TUF fan), oh but you have a Fedor sig, I guess that doesnt make you one then

Now excuse me, while I think of something to say Now p**s off, or talk about the topic at hand.

Last edited by Alex_DeLarge : 10-20-2006 at 03:29 AM.
Alex_DeLarge is offline   Reply With Quote