MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2008, 05:56 PM   #21 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
does that mean I have to eat 4 cups of vegetables bleahh

Does vodka count as a vegetable since it's made from potatoes?

I'm going to go to the calorieking website and find out what I need to eat to reach my dream weight of 115. I'm 5'6" but that weight might be doable for me b/c my frame is small.

Also, should I even be consuming whey protein? is it a protein alternative, or meant to be a weight gainer?
It is not a weight gainer, but a protein alternative. The difference between other proteins is that it gets absorbed by your body faster than other types of protein. You should be drinking whey protein before work outs or directly after, and drinking casein protein when you wake up or before you go to bed. And I don't think fermented veggies are the same as regular ones Nice try though haha

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote