Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt1970 = ConorM?

2K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  Kameleon 
#1 ·
Anyone see the resemblences? Constant pushing of the same topic. Horrible grammar and spelling. Racist comments. Maybe adminmma will see this thread and shed some light since he can see the IPs. I'm just curious cuz it doesn't seem likely that 2 people are this alike and retarded.

#3 ·
Good Team Effort Ridding Us of Matt1970

Well, not really an MMA forum topic, but just wanna thank everyone who played a role in getting this guy banned .. he tried to come back as many of you know, yesterday as meohmy ... he just picked a fight with everyone ... got a few private messages from people saying they were gonna report the ****er ... the idiot was making racist statements, wouldn't let things go like the Franklin-fight-is-fixed ... HE TALKED ALL KINDS OF TRASH - IF YOU WOULDN'T TALK TO SOMEONE FACE TO FACE LIKE THAT, DON'T DO IT ONLINE BECAUSE THAT JUST MEANS YOU'RE A COWARD HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN ..SHOW SOME COURTESY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

#12 ·
Slick_Fugitive said:
Well, not really an MMA forum topic, but just wanna thank everyone who played a role in getting this guy banned .. he tried to come back as many of you know, yesterday as meohmy ... he just picked a fight with everyone ... got a few private messages from people saying they were gonna report the ****er ... the idiot was making racist statements, wouldn't let things go like the Franklin-fight-is-fixed ... HE TALKED ALL KINDS OF TRASH - IF YOU WOULDN'T TALK TO SOMEONE FACE TO FACE LIKE THAT, DON'T DO IT ONLINE BECAUSE THAT JUST MEANS YOU'RE A COWARD HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN ..SHOW SOME COURTESY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE
haha this post rules. you can feel slick fugitive's anger increasing word to word.

#23 ·
jaymackz said:
W/e it got moved back i dunno why ..oh well doesnt really matter...juts thought this was mroe of an offtopic thread. there i moved it.

BTW, wouldluv2fightu..why dont you ask to be a mod? i see nothing wrong with you.... plus you've been here for a long time
Cuz I'm too rowdy :laugh: I will end up ****ing it up for myself by offending sensitive people. I tend to offend people sometime with my humor...don't know why but I can respect this site enough to not become a mod....unless the admin wants me to, he hasn't asked so neither have I. Good to see someone would like to see me as one though. :thumbsup:

#26 ·
jaymackz said:
opps, sorry..should told me that before i moved it
It's no problem bud. There was no issue merging them. Just wanted to let people know just incase they might have been looking for the "Good Team Effort" thread about matt1970. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.