MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Best UFC Games?

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 07:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
hey i to am a huge shamrock fan but i hate to say this but do not waste you money the ufc games are crap really you could pick shamrock and lose to joe riggs i meen it tito is able to out punch liddel

they are rubbish really really rubbish there are no ko punches in the game so you can not knock enyone out with liddel the ground game is poor everone has the same ground fightin so tim sylvia will be able to dominate matt huges on the ground the games are borin there is no damage to the faces of your opponents please just wait till a good one comes out from one huge shamrock fan to the next

there are no ankle locks either