MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bjj
Thread: Bjj
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 08:56 AM
iceman574
Flyweight

you guys are luky its very hard to train in north england i train in kick boxing and wrestlin i would love to train a bjj but over here combat training is very limited i have to drive 80 odd miles to to get to my wrestlin gym as it is in anouther city
i would love to learn more submition the only ones i have pretty mutch masterd and can exucute probely is the rear naked choke, ankle lock, cremora. and sometime if i am luky the triangle lock but god that move is arkward. there is not really eny good places to train in mma so i have to pick it up were ever i can its a real uphill struggle for me i bet in america its fuvkin easy there will be gyms all over man

or and ironman you sead in anouther thread that i dont train in mma cos i waasnt aware of the style chuck trained in i can only train in what is on offer there is not good places were i live to have a fighting chance id have to leave everything and move to london it gets me down cos i am a very quick learner and am a ver fast and explosive fighter i know given half the chance some of the bums get on untimate fighter id be able to do well

GO ON SHAMROCK KNOCK HIS HAIR BLACK THEN SPANK HIS ASS AND IN THE LAST ROUND BEAT HIM INTO LIVIN DEATH LOL

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome