MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bjj

Thread: Bjj
View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 08:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
you guys are luky its very hard to train in north england i train in kick boxing and wrestlin i would love to train a bjj but over here combat training is very limited i have to drive 80 odd miles to to get to my wrestlin gym as it is in anouther city
i would love to learn more submition the only ones i have pretty mutch masterd and can exucute probely is the rear naked choke, ankle lock, cremora. and sometime if i am luky the triangle lock but god that move is arkward. there is not really eny good places to train in mma so i have to pick it up were ever i can its a real uphill struggle for me i bet in america its fuvkin easy there will be gyms all over man

or and ironman you sead in anouther thread that i dont train in mma cos i waasnt aware of the style chuck trained in i can only train in what is on offer there is not good places were i live to have a fighting chance id have to leave everything and move to london it gets me down cos i am a very quick learner and am a ver fast and explosive fighter i know given half the chance some of the bums get on untimate fighter id be able to do well