MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - w00t first post - UFC Tapout for XBOX

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2006, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
sl1ck
MMA Fanatic

sl1ck has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Question w00t first post - UFC Tapout for XBOX

anyone got?

Sadly, i cant afford the new 360...YET! but i do have the old xbox and ive never been a fan of wrestling style games but i am interested in this game.
Any of you guys got it? How is it? Cheesey?

Quote:
Features & Specifications

Experience the thrill of no-holds-barred real-life fighting with powerful fighting characters and some of the most realistic graphics and physics around.
UFC: Tapout 2 takes real fighting to the next round adding more realism, more fighters and more moves to the franchise that already won OXM's Editors Choice Award for outstanding fighting game in 2002. UFC: Tapout 2 will be the most realistic fighting game to date with a mind boggling combination of technology and gameplay while still delivering the only real fighting game for the Xbox video game system from Microsoft.

Features:

* Brand-new, redesigned model and animation system delivers more realism and lifelike movements
* Go head-to-head with more than 35 real UFC fighters
* Create your own customizable fighter from scratch in career mode
* Select tournament mode for a free-for-all with up to 8 human and/or computer controlled fighters
* Battle to a new music soundtrack with a customizable play list and the ability to play personalized music from the Xbox hard drive
sl1ck is offline   Reply With Quote