MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need help with training,anything that will improve my skill,strength,and endurance

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2006, 08:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
jaymackz
Banned

jaymackz is an unknown quantity at this pointjaymackz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmeagher
well i am only 14 (15 in a couple months) so i got time, i just dont know where to start really, i have no money so i cant go to a gym or anything.
Will your parents support you? have you even asked them if you can join a MA gym?? If not..then I suggest you watch some instructional videos that are on my request thread, and learn some techniques from there. Learn as much as you can from any resource. Once you feel that you've had enough gather couple of your friends and just hold some MMA classes....try learning takedowns, submissions, and just build some crappy ass pads..or something. I seriously don't think you can be successful without joining a gym man....since you'll develop bad habits with the advice i just gave you but since you said you got no $...it's worth a shot.
jaymackz is offline   Reply With Quote