MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stupid bets!

Thread: Stupid bets!
View Single Post

Old 10-20-2006, 09:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Yeah I made a stupid bet! I did it on this forum with jdun11 and Rush (currently MMAfreak). It was UFC 62: Liddell vs. Sobral! I thought Babalu had a chance and jdun predicted that Chuck would destroy him! Lucky guess!!!! Anyways, since I lost I had to make a thread called jdun11 and Rush are both MMA gods. I also made the bet that Stephan Bonnar would defeat Forrest Griffin in thier second fight. Since I lost to jdun on that one, I had to make a thread on how great Josh Koscheck was!. I also made a bet with CTFlylingKnee that BJ Penn would beat Matt Hughes. Burns my a$$ that man still has the title. Because Penn lost I had to make a CTFlylingKnee is Amazing thread, Bonnar426 is a tool thread, Jdun11 is an MMA god thread (I also had to put that in my sig as well), had to put down that Nate Quarry is the greatest Middleweight in the world in my sig along with Jason Thacker is the future of MMA (bet I made with MMAfreak), and CTFlyingKnee is Amazing! I think I have won only two bets on this forum. Those are the stupid bets that I have made!

Last edited by Bonnar426 : 10-20-2006 at 09:05 PM.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote