MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2008, 11:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
saturday /sunday didn't work out
monday (today) ran 1.5 miles, 20 min stairmaster, 90 min tkd conditioning (jump rope, pushups, kick on heavy bag, horse stance/dragon stance/kick drills, pad work in a weighted vest, squats and lunges from hell
This was the first week I could do this class on top of another workout and not feel like I couldn't breathe.

I hate squats. hate them, hate them, even more than mountain climbers. hate lunges too. one of the women in my tkd class is squat and lunge happy and she has a bad knee? gee I wonder how it got that way?? She says it's from running outside, ok I'll buy that, and from a jump kick where she landed wrong, ok, but i'm convinced all those dumb ass squats and lunges had a lot to do with it. Anyway I didn't work out today. I am on an antibiotic that makes me feel kinda pukey and you would not believe how sh!tty the roads are right now.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 02-12-2008 at 10:40 PM. Reason: I HATE ANAEROBIC CALISTHENICS THEY SUUUUUCK
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote