MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weight Training Help!

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2008, 04:29 AM   #23 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thai_fighter View Post
Did I say anything about a ripped six pack or big bi's.......no I don't think I did. I simple said that these muscle if trained will help improve strength, ask any power lifter, they all work on their core and smaller muscles, not that much but they still do. For MMA these muscle just need endurance type of training, hand get heavy in the later rounds if your shoulders are not conditioned, tricepts help with the speed of which you pull your punchs back to you. Training your core will help with keeping your stomach tight all through the fight. Name me one fighter that doesn't do core training.
Lol yeah...thats what happened in this thread.......you said people need to train their core and Wukka said they didn't......thats what happened
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote