MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why is Rampage not fighting....

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
blaked
Bantamweight

blaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enoughblaked will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddell67 View Post
For me the most exciting UFC division by a mile is the Light Heavyweight.
So why in a division stacked with great fighters..
Silva, Liddell, Shogun, Henderson(if he wants), Ortiz, Griffen
Plus lots of good fighters too numerous to list why o why is the Champion not fighting more often.
Seems to me Liddell fought all the time when he was champ and I'm sure a victorious Rampage would be just as good a draw.
So why so few fights?
Him and Griffin are busy with the Ultimate Fighter. Ill admit they timed it really bad because Rampage's last fight was at 75 and Griffin's was 76. They should've made it so they would have fought at like 79/80. It's going to be almost 10 UFC's later(UFC 86/87)before they fight again.

Last edited by blaked : 02-13-2008 at 02:30 PM.
blaked is offline   Reply With Quote