Style: Streetfighter/Intimidator
MMA Record: 1-0-0

vs.

Tank (Pictured Bottom)
Style: Beer-Drinker/Hard-Hitter
MMA Record: 9-13-0

---------------------------------------------
* You may only bet ONCE on this fight.
* Betting will close midday on Saturday, depending on your time zone.

See less See more
#5 ·
20K on Tank, I think Kimbo will want to bang with tank and Tank has some serious power behind his punches, he isnt a backyard scrub and he seems to be taking this fight serious

#7 ·
Thats how I see it as well.

#17 ·
Kimbo has been running his mouth about how he can take Tanks punches, Kimbo is a f***ing idiot if he thinks he can take a good Tank punch, Kimbo got rocked in some of his backyard fights by fat scrubs, Tank will take his head clean off, Tank has only ever done one thing well and that was knock fools out. If Kimbo is half as determined to prove he can take a Tank punch as he sounds than I should have bet alot more points on Tank.

#19 ·
That may be but Tank is an old fat scrub with a hell of alot of punching power, Kimbo is a young scrub with a 6 year old beard. Like Tank or not what has Kimbo done to earn anymore respect than Tank? Mercer wasnt an MMA fighter he just showed up to get a paycheck and Im still not sure wether Cantrell just scared himself right outa that fight or wether there was more to it but Kimbo did shit in that fight to win it, Cantrell took a dive wether out of fear or because he was told. I just think Kimbo's ego is gonna cost him his victory, he doesnt want to trade hands with Tank he should just take him down and submit him but instead he'll stand and someone will go down in the first round, Im betting Kimbo hits the mat,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.