MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - why shamrock will knock titos hair black, then beat him into livin death

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
No Tito did not finish Ken, but Tito really isnt known as a big finisher like Chuck or Franklin. Tito is content just to put you on your back and feed you elbows. I have to give it to Ken he showed some heart by jumping back to his feat a few times, but from his guard he had no offense, on the feet he landed 1 good right hand, so to say he has too much heart is just false. He gasses easy and he always looks frustrated in a fight. Just because he was there from the start does not make him a world class fighter like Tito, its about $$$$$$$, ticket sale, hype, and publicity, because people know the name Ken Shamrock and assume he is something that he is not.
Ken always looks frustrated no matter what he is doing. like he is forever trying to have a bowel movement.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote